To make matters worse, List Posts, already the degraded bastard step-tard of writing, they are regressing further still. Originally, each numbered example of the list post would be a paragraph starting with a point and followed by an explanation or a defense of said point. Lately though, list posts are sloppily thrown together ideas followed by a couple of numbered GIFs taken from shitty movies accompanied by the word "This."
But in this sink or swim world, if my blog is to ever reach any semblance of notoriety, I feel it is time to get with the program. Sooooooo:
10 Reason Why List Posts Can Suck a Dick
1. When you're trying to accomplish some of the goals or at least just get off the fucking computer and do something with your life but then the internet happens.
2. Whether you are a intelligent cynic or an joyful airhead, you still just stilling here doing nothing.
3. This is you right now. Like right right now.
4. Seriously, go the fuck outside, or clean something, or fuck your significant other, or make some art, or do anything that requires your brain or your body before they go into entropy.
5. 8=====D (())
7. And this.
8. I know I'm on a high horse right now. I'm not any better. I try to stay away from List Posts. I try to write or read literature with all my time but I end up getting caught up on the computer- this machine capable of relaying an endless supply of information and intelligence but I end up watching cat videos instead.
9. But you know what, Fuck it.
10. We're all going to die anyway and anything that you accomplish in your lifetime will be forgotten. Your children and your children's children will destroy all your life's achievements. You persona, your soul, your identity, your love, and your entire life are all meaningless.
You are smaller than a grain of salt in the infinite kitchen of the cosmos, not even the Cockroaches, as powerful as Gods, care for you.
The air that you breathe, the air you take into your body at this very moment, is the exhale of Death. It is in your face. It will inevitable take you and much much sooner then you think.
Nothing to say or do matters to anyone but you. No one cares if you skinny dip, or backpack around India, or watch a star shoot while holding hands with the person your soul mate.
Even if you paint the greatest painting ever painted, you will die and all those people who study you and teach you in classrooms will have no idea who you really are and will judge your life choices negatively. Everything will be forgotten about you but your name.
Even if you cure cancer or AIDs, some other disease will be born and kill just as many, if not more, "innocent" people.
So lets keep reading List Posts, because God has forgotten about you.